Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Sacred Life - Day 10

My Heart Sister, Gaelan
Two Peas from the same (alien) pod

Faith - Love - Acceptance - Laughter... lots of laughter

I met Gaelan nearly 5 years ago on a site called Live Journal, another blogging community. I was at a point in my life where I was in the transition of being spiritual person to stepping into a spiritual life. I remember reading her blog and just being amazed by her words, her actions and her views. Her writing was inspirational, funny and human - I just felt a connection. We began communicating and chatting online from time to time. We shared, still do, a mutual friend/sister from LJ, Angel, and I made plans to visit. It occurred to me before flying to Washington... Oh... what if we have nothing to share offline??? We had shared so many thoughts and views on spirituality, it made me wonder if we would have anything more in common. Well... upon arriving in WA and making my way to baggage claim... who do I spy with evil smiles and a little white sign (the kind you see for VIP guests by limo drivers) stating a warm and welcoming... "Yo Bitch!" Any butterflies I had were squashed. LOL
I love Gaelan. She's amazing, strong, intelligent, spiritual, warm, responsible, aware... I could go on and on. She's genuine. I love that.
We have been on an amazing spiritual journey together and have shared our awe, wonder, fear, excitement, questions, doubts and human moments.
We have such a healthy relationship in that we are both honest with one another, we communicate well, we can laugh at ourselves and one another, and we give equally from the heart. When I think of her, I smile. My heart smiles.
She gave me this photo of her and there are times when I am with her that I so clearly see the child laughing in dancing in her eyes. I love her sacred child... she certainly brings mine out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The Child Inside - Qkumba Zoo

Who's that calling ?
who's that who can show the way ?
the child inside, its the child who lives still in your eyes
ne ho ne ye he hiyo, ne ho ne yehe ha
ne ho ne ye he hiyo, neho neho nehe hehe
who's that dying,
trying for a space in the cage you call your life
who's that crying
crying out just what it is you've thrown away
it's the. . .
the child inside, its the child who lives still in your eyes
ne ho ne ye he hiyo, ne ho ne yehe ha
ne ho ne ye he hiyo, neho neho nehe hehe
who's that dancing
laughing crying living every day by day by day by day
it's the. . .
the child inside, its the child who lives still in your eyes
ne ho ne ye he hiyo, ne ho ne yehe ha
ne ho ne ye he hiyo, neho neho nehe hehe
secret of the sun is in your eyes
take the power from your dreams and fly
children know it's magick that makes the world go round
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



No comments: