Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mike Dooley - Notes From the Universe

I've been getting "Notes From the Universe" for a few years now, thanks to my sister, Gaelan,for pointing me in their direction!
It's a great way to start the day and always lifts my sprits... and sometimes I get a cosmic b!tchslap - but that's good too.

http://www.tut.com/AdventurersOath.htm

Here's a Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooge hurkin, flashing blinky lighty reason why... (These ecards and more can be found on Mike's site.)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dance

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

imsorry

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Beverly Keaton Smith said...

I love visiting your blog...your posts always give me a lift...and I've been starting my morning with notes from the universe for quite some time now...I love them!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post! The words are beautiful, but I think the photos and art work exceed them. Take care and have a great day!