Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sacred Life Sunday - December 23, 2007

Papering myself...

I'm not a big fan of malls and certainly not a fan anytime in December with the crowds but I made an exception today.
I have always felt a twinge of guilt when I shop for myself, though I'm overcoming that issue. I purchased something for myself this evening and am feeling very giddy. It's something I've always wanted yet would never pay THAT much for it on my salary... or any other salary, well - there's that guilt thing too.
Anyway... aside from "THE THING"... here's the other reason why I am so giddy:
499.99 - Regular Price
399.99 - Sale Price
319.99 - Less 20%
119.99 - Less $200 gift certificate
69.99 - Less $50 mail in rebate

Photobucket
The Professional 600™ Series is KitchenAid's most powerful Stand Mixer, able to churn through double batches of bread dough.

Features

* Professional bowl-lift design raises bowl into mixing position
* 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
* PowerKnead™ spiral dough hook replicates hand-kneading to handle 20% more dough than previous models
* Durable direct drive, all-steel gear transmission delivers high-performance mixing action
* Commercial-style motor protection ensures motor longevity
* Electronic Speed Sensor
* Soft Start® Speed
* 14 Cups of Flower Power
* 6 Quart Capacity Mixing Bowl
* 67 Point Planetary Mixing Action
* Multi-purpose Attachment Hub
* All-Metal Construction
* 575 Watt Motor
* 1 Year Hassle-Free Replacement WarrantyModels: KP26M1X

I wish Y'all lived close - I'd invite you over for a dessert buffet!


Come Ona My House
Rose Mary Clooney

Come on-a my house my house, I'm gonna give you candy
Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give a you
Apple a plum and apricot-a too eh
Come on-a my house, my house a come on
Come on-a my house, my house a come on
Come on-a my house, my house I'm gonna give a you
Figs and dates and grapes and cakes eh
Come on-a my house, my house a come on
Come on-a my house, my house a come on
Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you candy
Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you everything

Come on-a my house my house, I'm gonna give you Christmas tree
Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you
Marriage ring and a pomegranate too ah
Come on-a my house, my house a come on
Come on-a my house, my house a come on
Come on-a my house, my house I'm gonna give a you
Peach and pear and I love your hair ah
Come on-a my house, my house a come on
Come on-a my house, my house a come on
Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you Easta-egg
Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you
Everything - everything - everything

1 comment:

Beverly Keaton Smith said...

mmm..I wished I lived close by too...I'd accept your invitation! Yea to you for buying something for yourSelf and finding such a great deal. Bargains are so much fun! ...Hugs! Beverly